BellaOnline
Posted By: leahmullen Healing Vegetables...Cabbage - 11/04/13 11:07 PM

Thank you for this article Healing Vegetables

From the article:

"...As little as two daily tbsp. of cooked cabbage protected against stomach cancer. Contains anti-ulcer compounds; cabbage juice helps heal ulcers in humans..."

I just made a huge pot of cabbage tonight using this reciipe.

It was easy and yummy too!
I just made a vegetable soup and though my husband wasn't convinced, I'm like...k - hate to do this to you but cabbage is going in, lol

He hates the "idea" of cabbage, but the truth is, I use it, even when he's not aware, like a polish stew, and in the end, he always wants more.

It's almost like a little kid, but not exactly - I don't think he wants to know WHAT's in the dish, just the "food-fairy" producing the outcome.

**benefits and all** wink
Posted By: leahmullen Re: Healing Vegetables...Cabbage - 11/05/13 11:16 PM
I sneak stuff in on my husband all of the time, mostly seasonings. He says he hates mustard, but I love it, so I use mustard powder every once in awhile. He'll take a bite and say "this is good..." not knowing his least favorite ingredient is in there. hehe...
Posted By: jkovach Re: Healing Vegetables...Cabbage - 12/01/15 06:40 PM
I like to wash my vegetable in 11.5 water...really gets all the pesticides and such off
Posted By: missdeana Re: Healing Vegetables...Cabbage - 06/22/17 10:18 AM
I love veggies and couldn't agree more of the benefits each one have for our health.
© BellaOnline Forums