BellaOnline
Posted By: hostingdiva Organic hair care products? - 04/29/09 02:27 PM
Does anyone use organic hair care products? Some of the products I've tried make my hair limp. I guess the products are just weighing my hair down. Does anyone have any suggestions for products I could try?
Posted By: Averill Re: Organic hair care products? - 05/01/09 01:43 PM
Yes, why not try Dr Hauschka hair product line: there are 3 shampoos, 1 conditioner, a hair tonic and hair oil to choose from. I have found them great and use only them. My hair is usually very limp, very straight and too fine but the shampoos are great and from time to time I use the tonic to condition my hair.
You can find these for sale on
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: Averill Re: Organic hair care products? - 05/01/09 01:53 PM
Yes, why not try Dr Hauschka hair product line: there are 3 shampoos, 1 conditioner, a hair tonic and hair oil to choose from. I have found them great and use only them. My hair is usually very limp, very straight and too fine but the shampoos are great and from time to time I use the tonic to condition my hair.
You can find these for sale on
la source naturelle
a site that will post products anywhere
Posted By: amyuk Re: Organic hair care products? - 05/19/09 02:22 PM
© BellaOnline Forums