BellaOnline
Posted By: cheerbabe868 Dark brown hair highlight help!? - 09/21/04 06:39 PM
I have dark brown hair and it is straight past my shoulders.i want to get it highlighted , can anyone help me with suggestions on what colors to highlight it?
Dark brown hair looks great with carmel highlights or dark auburn or medium auburn.
For more contrast a medium to light brown looks nice.
Any combination of two or three of the above would look awesome!
Posted By: Wendy Tall One Re: Dark brown hair highlight help!? - 09/24/04 02:11 AM
She's correct...just don't be silly (voice of experience speaking....) and let your hair dresser go nuts and do what she wants...my naturally very dark brown hair had nearly white-platinum highlights in it...I had to dye my hair back to its normal color because of the bride of frankenstein effect. Over the course of time tho, some of the dye washed out and it looked better.
=
Posted By: cheerbabe868 Re: Dark brown hair highlight help!? - 09/26/04 02:48 AM
yeah i was thinking about doing something like that , my friend suggested that i have red, camel, and blonde highlights so im probably going to go that route but more suggestions would help

:-)
I recently got caramel highlights in my dark hair for the first time and I love them. I had them professionally done though. I've never been happy with my hair when I've done it myself, even though the price is so much better
Sandi
Posted By: M o e Re: Dark brown hair highlight help!? - 10/10/04 11:04 PM
I agree with Sandi, go professional.
© BellaOnline Forums