BellaOnline
Posted By: Somaya Reason for Hair loss - 08/20/15 01:49 AM
hii

Tell me the reason for Hair loss
Posted By: CassieLyons Re: Reason for Hair loss - 04/23/16 10:43 PM
There can be many reasons. Diet, stress, weight gain, bc, age, shampoo/conditioner, hair products used, etc.
Posted By: Shobhit Re: Reason for Hair loss - 05/19/16 03:53 AM
[quote=Somaya]hii

Tell me the reason for Hair loss [/quote]

Very first reason is the water with which you wash your hair and second is your diet. Water may be the reason if you are living in region where there is hard water supplied. Diet is another strong reason for the hair fall.. I am gonna tell you 5 bad things that you should avoid doing with your hair to prevent hair loss. See this article - [url=http://mynahcare.com/healthy-living/beauty/5-horrible-things-you-do-to-your-hair-everyday/]5 horrible things you do to your hair everyday[/url]
Posted By: Amie Radores Re: Reason for Hair loss - 05/19/16 05:10 AM
[quote=Somaya]hii

Tell me the reason for Hair loss [/quote]
Aside from, harsh, improper and excessive use of haircare products, incorrect diet and lifestyle, genetics is ALSO one of the likely reason why some people are prone to hair loss. If baldness runs in your family, you are most likely to experience hair loss condition depending on several factor affecting as to its graduation and intensity of effect. Your dermatologist will be the BEST person to assess your condition.
Posted By: Ally-Home/USA Cooking Re: Reason for Hair loss - 06/28/16 08:30 PM
I don't know about the rest of you, but I had twins when I was 42 and experienced substantial hair loss because of this.

Then, last year I was on blood thinners (Warfarin) and my hair would fall out in handfuls...it was terrible. As I weaned myself from the blood thinners I was made aware of a product named Biotin, which was on sale at Costco. This product is amazing....My hair stopped falling out and became healthier, as did my skin an nails. I had always been a nail biter and now my nails grow so fast it's amazing.

I recommend trying Biotin if you suffer from some forms of hair loss, even if it's just to give it a try and see if it works for you.
Posted By: Traci - Moms Re: Reason for Hair loss - 12/13/16 11:13 PM
Hello,
I can relate to Ally. I was 43 when I had my last child and started losing hair after that. I noticed tons of it in my brush but didn't see a huge difference on my head. This year, at the age of 46, I didn't see a change until I started a very stressful job. It was so bad that I started having a lot of health problems, including extreme hair loss.
I saw my doctor and he sent me to a dermatologist. Fortunately, I no longer work there and was told it was merely stress. The dermatologist said I am not going bald and to try Biotin, like Ally suggested. I found a great product at GNC and have noticed a huge difference in only two weeks.
Hope this helps someone else.
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Reason for Hair loss - 12/19/16 07:54 AM
My 32yr old grandson was having bald spots in circles, he went to see his doctor And was told he has a fungus And picked up a shampoo for the problem It's clearing up
Posted By: JefferyMcCallum Re: Reason for Hair loss - 01/11/17 03:57 AM
Stress is the major reason..
Posted By: BB -Body Care Re: Reason for Hair loss - 01/12/17 01:47 PM
Vitamin deficiency, hormone problems, styling tools, using chemicals on hair, all might lead to hair loss too!
Posted By: missdeana Re: Reason for Hair loss - 06/03/17 11:15 AM
Hormones, stress, poor diet and hygiene... these can be some of the reasons
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Reason for Hair loss - 08/07/17 02:18 PM
If stress causes lost of hair i should be bald
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Reason for Hair loss - 10/09/17 05:06 PM
Me too Rosie but I do have less hair now. So far no signs that I am going bald but I had really thick hair and not anymore. Maybe it is just age but I would not be surprised stress has something to do with it!
Posted By: Angel S. Class Re: Reason for Hair loss - 04/18/18 06:45 AM
1. Hair Disorder.
2. Serious Infection.
3. Hormonal Imbalance.
4. Iron Deficiency.
5. Lack of Protein intake.
6. Unhealthy diet.
7. Local Skin Disorder.
© BellaOnline Forums