BellaOnline
Ever wondered what makes your hair beautiful naturally? It is not what you put on it as much as what you are putting in it.

Natural Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair
Hello, Thanks for sharing tips for hair care.I read your post and it is really good and useful.
Thanks Brandi for sharing this article. Diet can indeed have an effect on our hair. I agree that a diet lacking in Iron can cause hair loss. My friend had severe hair loss so she went to the doctor; that's when she found out she had anemia.
To achieve your target, I think you should follow these tips. 1. Wash your hair with yogurt twice in a week. 2. Take massage of eggs on your head once in a week. 3. Used milk to drink and also eat more protein.
Thanks Brandi for sharing such a informative article....:)
Thanks for the tips. All the tips are great and it worked.
Posted By: D Rose Re: Natural Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair - 09/06/13 05:28 AM
Great tips Brandi
For strong and healthy hair, you need to eat the foods which are rich in Vitamin K. These foods are dark leafy greens, spring onions, broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, cucumber, prunes and so on.
Cholesterol treatments at least once a week and biotin supplements also help.
You could try hot oil treatments as well
Posted By: Aden123 Re: Natural Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair - 01/30/14 12:22 PM
I have check the link, really helpful for all of us. Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: tashalb Re: Natural Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair - 03/11/14 02:23 AM
Hello, these tips are really effective for hair care.
© BellaOnline Forums