BellaOnline
Posted By: Omily How to keep hair in a good condition? - 01/17/13 03:35 AM
Hey, everyone. I just got a perm, then my hair begin to fall. Could you tell me how keep hair in a good condition after damage?
This is a hard one to answer without looking at the conition of your hair.
I need to know some important information about your hair.
First, when your hair is wet are you able to stretch it?
When you do stretch it does it spring back? Stay? or break off?
Posted By: Omily Re: How to keep hair in a good condition? - 01/24/13 09:46 PM
My hair is dry and brittle, I can stretch it, but when I stretch it, it is not so curly. It won't break off, every time I wash my hair, much hair fall.
If your hair is breaking off and it does not spring back when streched then the bonds are broken and can not be fixed. I would talk in peson to somebody who can physically look and touch your hair. I do not like perms because I have seen too many women who have had a bad perm.
one of my friends has got perm many times ,now her hair is on bad condition,dim and dark.she take many measures to improve but the achievement is very small.At last ,she have her hair cut,her new hair is much better as a result that she dosn't do her hair and nurse carefully for a long time.
i bring a comb in my bag and tease it often, and clean my hair everyday, use the suitable hair conditioner.
Hey it is very difficult but if you give good hair oil massage to your scalp even length of your hairs twice in a week then it reduces hair fall and your hairs become more healthy.
Posted By: sagar Re: How to keep hair in a good condition? - 12/25/13 07:04 AM
Hello, Wash your hair with natural products. Stay out of direct sunlight, and don't travel in traffic because pollution is also one of the vital cause of hair damage...
Posted By: lizza08 Re: How to keep hair in a good condition? - 01/15/14 01:49 AM
I always use shampoo conditioner to make my hair radiant always I really have ice hair many friend of mine told me so and alwyas combing it as always to make it shine and feel better
Posted By: maggie0919 Re: How to keep hair in a good condition? - 05/18/14 04:01 AM
Use a natural product on your hair to avoid damages. Don't perm your hair if it is not needed. The most common problem of a woman is hair fall. You need to treat it with a natural shampoo and condition or you can use a homemade conditioning treatment like; honey and olive oil.
Posted By: SAFNOSI Re: How to keep hair in a good condition? - 05/22/14 09:24 PM
If your hair is breaking off and it does not spring back when streched then the bonds are broken and can not be fixed
I can suggest you a basic home treatment, you should use some hot coconut oil and rub your hair with that oil it will help you to stop your hair fall.
I've heard that coconut oil can be really helpful.
Posted By: Mia Silky Re: How to keep hair in a good condition? - 12/06/14 06:21 AM
Use natural ingredients .Make a home made shampoo of Heena ,Amla and ritha.Do Hot Oil massage once in a weak.Avoid all harmful colors and products.Make hair mask using egg banana and honey and put it into your hairs once in a weak.
Try using shampoo and conditioner containing keratin and argan oil. These two ingredients help strengthen hair from roots to tips. Try it!
© BellaOnline Forums