BellaOnline
Here's something to ponder...

If you made a mistake at work and there was a 99.9% chance that you would never get caught or that the error could possibly be traced back to you, would you admit your error?

fishYes!
Angela,
What would be your motivation to confess? I hear a lot of different reason's at work - from being able to sleep at night to it's the ethical thing to do.
I'd like to think I would. What if someone else got blamed? I have admitted to mistakes before.
fishBecause I ALWAYS get busted (lol). So might as well go ahead and confess....

Originally Posted By: Dianne W - Editor
Angela,
What would be your motivation to confess? I hear a lot of different reason's at work - from being able to sleep at night to it's the ethical thing to do.
I would totally own up to it because if I didn't then I'd know for sure that someone would find out.

It's easier for me to be honest than try and remember what different story I've told to which people.

Especially at work I would want to make it right. If it was just me and harm could only come to me then that might be different.
fishYou are so right about those "lies" Sandra(lol). You have to remember which lie you told to whom = too much work and again, I would get BUSTED (giggling). I stay in the "hot seat"......
I would confess for sure. Not only because of my conscience but also the stress it would give me to maybe one day get caught.
© BellaOnline Forums