BellaOnline
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Why can't women get along? - 08/19/10 11:09 PM
Recently I've noticed a disturbing growing trend amoung the women in my office - they seem to be engaged in a lot of emotionally charged snippy attitudes. Considering the office is 80% women - you can imagine that's a lot of female charged adreniline. A quick survey of other offices in the area concluded that this is not a phenomenon affecting just this office, but it seems to be the general opinion that women just can't get along.

Women are a mighty force to be dealt with and we should be collaborating to build those strengths. Check out today's article.

Women vs. Women - Collaboration in the Workplace

How do the women in your office get along?

Posted By: Lori - Marriage Re: Why can't women get along? - 08/20/10 12:18 AM
Great article, Dianne! In my experience, women can be super team players *or* horrible back-stabbers. There is a "pecking order" that exists in the office as well as in hen houses.

We all need to feel significant. If the management fails to create a pleasant, non-threatening work environment, there will be competition and hostility as everyone vies for appreciation and recognition.

I've worked in an all-female organization where it was all smiles on the outside and back-stabbing when no one was looking. Now that I'm older, I can see where it came from: People need to feel secure in their place at the office.

And then, I've work in organizations where women rose to the occasion whenever there was a clear and common goal to achieve.

But, men and women alike can be poisoned by power. (Absolute power corrupts absolutely.) Men fight for it in their own way; women in theirs.

Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Why can't women get along? - 05/11/17 08:05 AM
Because most women in the first world countries are witches.

I warned a friend of mine who is a feminist years ago when she told me that she would be working with only women (she was with men and women then she ended up alone for a while in her floor) and she said no everything will be fine, weeks later all she told me is that I was right, I never learned what they did but they all got fired.

If it is in our DNA or blood or brain or whatever else then I was born with an illness or something because I do not act and think that way.

Feminism is probably the main cause of it. Who knows. I just stay away from most women.
© BellaOnline Forums