BellaOnline
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb CONTEST: Robert's Rules of Order - 10/03/09 11:18 PM
Win a used copy of Robert's Rules of Order - a fantastic book which helps you learn how to properly run and participate in a meeting!

The first one to answer ONE trivia question correctly will win the prize. This contest is open to anyone living in the US or UK who is aged 18 or older. Only posts that are unedited will be accepted as answers. Prize will be shipped to the winner at no cost to the winner. The prize will be the above item which is worth $3. For complete rules, please visit BellaOnline Sweepstakes Rules

Please only enter one contest at a time! You can only win one prize in a given time period smile

THE QUESTION:

What year was the original Robert's Rules of Order published?

Posted By: sarahredhawk5 Re: CONTEST: Robert's Rules of Order - 10/07/09 03:27 PM
Linda Shotwell
Posted By: Paula D Re: CONTEST: Robert's Rules of Order - 12/09/09 10:12 PM
Paula Davis
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: CONTEST: Robert's Rules of Order - 12/17/09 12:31 AM
You guys should probably remove your email addresses from your posts, so that spammers can't see them smile We do everything by private message here, so your information is secure!

So far nobody is right smile At least according to the copy of the book I have here.

Does someone else want to take a guess?
I've researched and I don't see any of the above answers anywhere!!! smile
Hi Lisa!

The answer is 1893.
Posted By: Paula D Re: CONTEST: Robert's Rules of Order - 01/16/10 08:14 PM
Doesn't seem to be an edit button so that I can remove my email, perhaps as moderator you could tell us how to do it.
Posted By: sarahredhawk5 Re: CONTEST: Robert's Rules of Order - 04/18/10 01:39 AM
This is my second time researching this and I keep coming up with 1876 which is not a pick of the 4 dates you gave us. I have got that date from a few sources. So I will continue to dig deeper but just wanted to let you know I am trying again, after being ill for awhile and not working on it.But I am back came up wih 1876. That is why I first picked 1853 thinking he wrote it then but did not make the published date offical or known until 1876. Well I am not giving up and am going to continue when I have more time. It is a great challenge and I won't give up, the correct answer is somewhere!!!
Posted By: sarahredhawk5 Re: CONTEST: Robert's Rules of Order - 05/16/10 12:09 PM
Everytime I research this I keep comint up with Feb. of 1876
Posted By: starzine Re: CONTEST: Robert's Rules of Order - 03/28/11 05:02 AM
© BellaOnline Forums