BellaOnline
Be Organized in a Small House or Apartment
Do you live in a small space? Do you want to keep it organized? These are some suggestions on ways to help you do just that.

Be Organized in a Small House or Apartment
Hi Tina,

Enjoyed your article as I am looking to re-organize and declutter our small one bedromm apartment.

You have some great ideas and what was nice is that they were the same ideas I came up with. The only real major thing I wrestle with is the paper trail or clutter shall I say.

Finding a place for everything is the overwhelming part for me. However, I am in the process of scanning some of my writing papers into my computer. I do still keep hard copies of some things because you never know when the computer will crash with everything on it.

One idea we did use was buying a love seat instead of a 3 seat couch and we got a chair. Our dining room table is large but we have a large family when we do get together, plus we do some dining entertaining with other couples.

We recently bought a new tv and had them install it on the wall. Wow what a difference that made. Our bedroom actually looks so much bigger and spacious.

As for my books-nope-no-un-uh. Don't like e-readers and not getting rid of my books, at least the important ones anyway. Spend to much time in front of a computer as it is. Besides, I like my pen and paper books. It's what I grew up on and I love the feel of a brand new book in my hand. However, I do pass on some of my less than important books when I am finshed with them.

Well, as you can see, your article was very helpful to me and there are some suggestions I will be trying out for my small little apartment.

Thanks for the help.
I'm glad you liked the article!

Actually I had pay bills online to reduce paper clutter in the list when I wrote the article, somehow it didn't get in there.

I like the idea of the TV on the wall, I wish I'd thought of that!
© BellaOnline Forums