BellaOnline
Posted By: SNC_Editor_Pam Springtime and Easter Crafts - 03/27/07 06:34 AM
Although Spring seems to be arriving late, Easter comes early this year, and I'm looking for ideas for craft projects for children with disabilities; egg hunts, hat and basket making, and cooking up some fun with our children.

What have I missed?

Pam W
SE of Seattle

Springtime and Easter Craft Ideas for Children with Special Needs
BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.
Posted By: SNC_Editor_Pam Re: Springtime and Easter Crafts - 03/13/08 09:19 AM
I like the spoon-ended tongs that are sold for lifting eggs out of dye pots. We can also put a colandar or wire basket inside a bowl full of dye to lift out eggs without having to use fine motor 'scissor' skills. I put small bits of paper towel in the bottom of egg cartons for the art eggs to dry ~ and many slotted spoons are helpful to lift eggs out of their dye pots (drinking glasses or wide tumblers).

This year I see pipe cleaner craft kits in stores ~ One kit of inspiration and bulk containers of supplies can provide quite a bit of art and entertainment at parties.

If you have a holiday party with crafts or prizes ~ what do you provide for the children to carry home their treasures?

A clothes line and clothes pins are useful for keeping artwork out of the way while paste and paint dries.

Enjoy!

Pam W
SE of Seattle

[quote=SNC_Editor_Pam]Easter comes early this year, and I'm looking for ideas for craft projects for children with disabilities; egg hunts, hat and basket making, and cooking up some fun with our children.

What have I missed?

Pam W
SE of Seattle

Springtime and Easter Craft Ideas for Children with Special Needs
BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.
© BellaOnline Forums