BellaOnline
Posted By: Bettina-Dogs/Herbs Editor Sunburn Remedies - 07/01/12 08:21 PM
If you have worshipped the sun a bit more than you should have, check out the herbs that can not only sooth your tender, burnt skin, but also aid in healing it too!

Sunburn Remedies

Just for fun and giggles, I would love to hear what you use for suntan loetion and for sunburn relief. Let me know, it would be great to see what everyone else does.

Have a wonderful day!
Posted By: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Re: Sunburn Remedies - 07/03/12 02:19 PM
Great tips, Bettina. I especially love the lavender.

I don't go out in the sun very much because I have rosacea, and I also can't tolerate the direct heat very long. I do enjoy 10 minute periods of sunshine here and there, or during my walks where I do have some areas of shade along the way.

For years I have used one product when a sunburn was unavoidable. It is Noxema cleanser in the pump container. I don't use it as a cleanser but as a soothing lotion on my skin. It has cooling properties from eucalyptus and menthol, and it moisturizes too.

My daily moisturizing lotion has sunscreen in it for protection when I am out and about and will be exposed to sunshine at times.
Posted By: Bettina-Dogs/Herbs Editor Re: Sunburn Remedies - 07/08/12 07:49 PM
Thank you kindly Debbie. I avoid the sun for the most part. I don't like the heat!

Cocoa Butter is great for sunburn as is my bottle of Aloe Vera. Best medicine for me is to not go out in the full sun between the hours of 10 - 3pm.

Posted By: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Re: Sunburn Remedies - 07/08/12 08:35 PM
I avoid the sun during the strongest peak hours as well.
Posted By: Sunburn Drink Re: Sunburn Remedies - 08/29/22 11:34 AM
For sunburn relief, I really like the product Sunburn Drink.
© BellaOnline Forums