BellaOnline
Posted By: Neselba Eating Vegetables - 10/14/09 10:06 AM
I think most of the loving food to eat is to eat veggies a lot. I contains many fibers, a good skin care, more on vitamins and a all over protection to prevent any health problems.It helps you more happier in daily living, no weary for any rampant fatal ache. Eating a lot of vegetables can contribute a better life.

**Note: new users are not allowed to add links/urls to their posts!
Posted By: Jane Colless Re: Eating Vegetables - 02/17/12 09:09 AM
Veggie are very helpful to strengthen our body.I just love to fresh veggie.
Posted By: Susan Helene Kramer Re: Eating Vegetables - 02/17/12 09:48 AM
I finish the day with chips - that is cucumber chips!

Slice half a cucumber into 1/8 thick discs, lay slices out on a plate with a light sprinkle of salt. Crunchy and delicious.
Posted By: Jason - Vegetarian/PC Re: Eating Vegetables - 05/26/12 10:56 AM
Originally Posted By: Susan Kramer
I finish the day with chips - that is cucumber chips!

Slice half a cucumber into 1/8 thick discs, lay slices out on a plate with a light sprinkle of salt. Crunchy and delicious.
Sounds delicious Susan!
Posted By: Davidryan Re: Eating Vegetables - 05/29/12 06:22 AM
Well Vegetables are the best nutritious foods which contain vitamins and other natural minerals essential for body and for good health . Vegetables also help reduce weight because of these are free from fats as well . Moreover,These are considered the best diet food for weight loss .
Posted By: KayMichaud Re: Eating Vegetables - 06/04/12 11:51 PM
I drink my vegetables mostly. I have a veggie smoothie everyday - mixed with some fruit like banana and/or pineapple, blueberries etc depending on what's in season. My man and I go through tons of spinach and baby greens. I use the smoothie to make his protein powder. We're vegetarians and he's on a body building phase!
Posted By: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Re: Eating Vegetables - 06/06/12 02:15 PM
I eat vegetables any way I can get them. I love my veggies!
Posted By: Jason - Vegetarian/PC Re: Eating Vegetables - 08/06/12 07:17 AM
Originally Posted By: KayMichaud
I drink my vegetables mostly. I have a veggie smoothie everyday - mixed with some fruit like banana and/or pineapple, blueberries etc depending on what's in season.

My man and I go through tons of spinach and baby greens. I use the smoothie to make his protein powder. We're vegetarians and he's on a body building phase!

Sounds great KayMichaud!

When I put spinach in my smoothies, I like to make sure I have some natural vitamin c in there to get the most out of it.
The iron needs that vitamin c to help with absorbtion. A squeeze of lemon, lime or orange juice, or some peppers do the trick nicely.
Posted By: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Re: Eating Vegetables - 05/17/13 09:42 AM
Lately I have been sauteeing my vegetables in olive oil and tossing them with whole wheat pasta. I have been using onions, garlic, cannelini beans, kale or spinach, red peppers, mushrooms, and whatever else I have on hand. The combinations are endless. Season with salt and pepper, thyme, parsley, or whatever herbs you have on hand. Delish and filling!
Posted By: Lori-Dreams Re: Eating Vegetables - 05/17/13 09:46 AM
I do something similar, Debbie. I roast chunks of veggies, including garlic, with a drizzle of olive oil. Then, I toss them with some cooked quinoa. A bit of salt, pepper and fresh lemon juice makes this an easy main or side dish.

The herbs would make it aromatic, too. I'll add some next time.
Posted By: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Re: Eating Vegetables - 05/25/13 08:05 AM
Sounds good, Lori. I've never had quinoa. I really should try it.
© BellaOnline Forums