BellaOnline
This post is for the serious foodie and the aspiring writer of embellishments to post their most decadent, throw caution to the wind, food stories.

Here are the rules...
  • The stories have to be about food and can't be over 500 words in length smile
  • Clean (G-PG rated) blush
  • You're allowed, even encouraged to embellish (if your story needs a boost) and have fun with it laugh
  • Use your creativity crazy
  • Originality is a definite must confused
  • You can post as often as you'd like wink
  • It can be episodic if you choose grin
  • Let's see how long we can keep the stories going whistle

Sound Like Fun? grin
It was a hot Summer's day. I remember it well because it was the day that my life would change forever.

We all piled in the station wagon. Some in the front seat, some in the middle and then the rest of us competed for the coveted trunk seats. Fortunately, I was smart enough to preempt the pending tug of war on who would get the back seat right the rear view window, by placing myself in the back seat an hour before the rest even came into the car. I could tell my brohers and sisters were not happy with me as they glared in my direction.

110(F) the temperature gage read. So hot that Suzanne, we all called her 'Suz', blistered her hand while trying to open the door. I guess the door got too much direct sun on it. I was, at that point, pouring buckets of sweat. My clothes were drenched. I looked as if I'd been thrown in the pool before we took off on our trip to -nobody knew where.

We drove for about an hour and our cousin Stephen ast in the front seat. Not a care in the world as he waas fixated on his little scientific expirement... If he could blow enough air back into his box of concord grape juice... exactly what would happen?

So with the budding curiousity and enthusiasm of a seven year old boys' mind, Steve proceeded to figure out 'the hard way', while sitting next to Mom, dressed completely in white, exactly what would happen...

He found out...

So did mom...
shocked
© BellaOnline Forums