BellaOnline
Posted By: FashionFiend Christmas Movies - 11/20/08 08:03 PM
Does anyone else watch 25 Days of Christmas? I love it and watch it every year.. They're showing some great classics this year like A Year Without Santa Clause, White Christmas, etc...Yay for Christmas!
Posted By: Kimmi08 Re: Christmas Movies - 11/20/08 08:59 PM
Wouldn't miss it, Fashion Fend. I love all the shows especially anything to do with Rudolph but that Gramma got ran over by a reindeer is too funny. Have a wonderful holiday season and stop by our forum sometime to make your garden beautiful.
Posted By: Kimmi08 Re: Christmas Movies - 11/25/08 05:43 PM
Anyone else?
Posted By: FashionFiend Re: Christmas Movies - 12/03/08 09:46 PM
Why thank you kimmie! I might be most excited about their new Miser Borthers special .. Gotta love those Rankin Bass classics, they just scream Christmas to me!
Posted By: Kimmi08 Re: Christmas Movies - 12/04/08 02:29 PM
thanks for chiming in Fashion fiend. happy holidays
Posted By: Joan541 Re: Christmas Movies - 12/04/08 02:42 PM
We watched The Christmas Story with Ralphie and the BB gun last night. That is so cute. It's on many times over the holiday.
Posted By: dmichelle Re: Christmas Movies - 12/04/08 02:52 PM
Absolutely! So far I am really enjoying the movies. They are putting me in the holiday spirit.
Posted By: Kimmi08 Re: Christmas Movies - 12/04/08 03:05 PM
Same here guys. And right now as I type, that cute Harry conick Jr. is singing Rudolph and I am crazy about this song and his band.....

I'm geeped....HAPPY HOLIDAYS.....!!!!! grin
Posted By: ducheus44 Re: Christmas Movies - 01/15/09 10:42 AM
I just love Christmas Movies I think they should have a channel that plays them all year long. I think we can use a little christmas everyday anybody agree or am I crazy?
Posted By: raleigh Re: Christmas Movies - 10/16/09 08:57 PM
One of my favorite Christmas stories is "A Christmas Carol". I love how there are so many versions of the classic tale and this year me and my family will definitely be checking out the newest version with Jim Carrey! Anyone else?
A Christmas Carol trailer
Posted By: Lauren_ NY Re: Christmas Movies - 10/30/09 05:21 PM
Muppet Christmas Carol is my favorite!
Posted By: raleigh Re: Christmas Movies - 11/03/09 11:16 PM
Yea, I do love the Muppet Christmas Carol too. I am excited about this new one since it will be shown in the IMAX theater. I just always love going to those theaters with the awesome surround sound and huge screens. I am also a big Jim Carrey fan. smile
Posted By: Vance - Crime Editor Re: Christmas Movies - 11/04/09 04:41 AM
I would like to check out the new one with Jim Carrey as well. Hopefully, it will be better than his Grinch movie.
Posted By: raleigh Re: Christmas Movies - 11/05/09 11:57 PM
Not that I needed any convincing, but after I read this review of the movie I just couldn't stop smiling. It got 4 out of 4 stars with critics praising the film.

"I remain unconvinced that 3-D represents the future of the movies, but it tells you something that Zemeckis' three 3-D features (also including "Beowulf") have wrestled from me 11 of a possible 12 stars. I like the way that Zemeckis does it. He seems to have a more sure touch than many other directors, using 3-D instead of being used by it. If the foreground is occupied by close objects, they're usually looming inward, not out over our heads. Note the foreground wall-mounted bells that we look past when Scrooge, far below, enters his home; as one and then another slowly starts to move, it's a nice little touch. So should you take the kiddies? Hmmm. I'm not so sure. When I was small, this movie would have scared the living ectoplasm out of me. Today's kids have seen more and are tougher. Anyway, "A Christmas Carol" has the one quality parents hope for in a family movie: It's entertaining for adults."

RogerEbert.com
Posted By: Vance - Crime Editor Re: Christmas Movies - 11/12/09 09:52 AM
Christmas in Connecticut with Barbara Stanwyck

The Polar Express

A Christmas Story

It's A Wonderful Life

Elf

are my must sees during the Christmas Season
Posted By: Maureen-Twisted artist Re: Christmas Movies - 11/12/09 07:48 PM
My favorite Christmas movies

A Christmas Story

How the Grinch stole Christmas- original

Posted By: Craig58 Re: Christmas Movies - 11/12/09 11:49 PM
My favorite Christmas films

A Miracle on 34th Street
A Christmas Story
A Muppet Christmas Carol
It's a Wonderful Life
Polar Express
Elf

TV Christmas specials

A Charlie Brown Christmas
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Mister Magoo's Christmas Carol
Amahl and the Night Visitors
Posted By: valleygirl Re: Christmas Movies - 11/29/09 04:45 PM
My favourite christmas film of all time, has to be the classic, It's A Wonderful Life, plus of course followed a close second is a Christmas Carol,. :-)
Posted By: Craig58 Re: Christmas Movies - 11/29/09 05:31 PM
Which version of "A Christmas Carol" do you like best? My favorite is A Muppet Christmas Carol.
© BellaOnline Forums