BellaOnline
Posted By: M o e One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest - 03/05/08 04:50 AM
This is considered one of the best movies of all time. We just saw it again recently and I can't believe how good it still is. The movie was made in 1975 and stars Jack Nicholson (and acting force to be reckoned with).

Is this a favorite to anyone out there?
Posted By: BillieCat Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest - 04/04/08 05:47 PM
You are right - it is definitely a great movie with perfect acting. The book was good as well!
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest - 04/04/08 06:00 PM
I can't tell you how many times i watched it, and keep enjoying each time, its a great movie,
Posted By: Allison_PCAdvice Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest - 04/04/08 09:24 PM
It is a great movie that I haven't watched in a long time. Think I will have to rent it soon.
Posted By: chloe21 Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest - 04/04/08 09:37 PM
Last time I saw the movie I thought it was funny that Danny DeVito was in it. Of course he was unknown back then and I had no idea that he was in it until I saw it again years later. Good movie though.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest - 02/27/13 02:14 AM
It took me many years to finally see that good movie. I bought the book not too long after seeing it and I have yet to read it (theres many more books waiting for me to read). I wanted to punch Nurse Ratched almost everytime she was on my television. Jack Nicholson is an excellent actor and in my opinion it is his best performance.
Posted By: goobie Re: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest - 08/19/13 03:27 PM
Man this movie was so good! I catch it every time I see it on TV. I would really love to get into the book though. I always seem to pick up when something is going on though, so I only get a few pages in, sadly.
© BellaOnline Forums