BellaOnline
Posted By: Mindy - have you heard about Reeces Rainbow? - 03/23/08 05:30 PM
It is this amazing site of dedicated people who are attempting to save those with Downsyndrome in countries where they would otherwise be sent to mental institutions! Its informative and heart breaking. I have sponsored a few waiting children and even an adopting family, though I will respect the parents privacy and not directly post blog links I will say that the children who are home have already made amazing strides. Children who were five years old and unalbe to sit, walk, talk, or eat solid food, are sitting, or relearning step relfexes. It amazes me and is something that is deep rooted for me. In the least you should explore the site

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: have you heard about Reeces Rainbow? - 03/23/08 05:34 PM
What a great site, i passed it on to family & friends. and i know they will pass it on to their family & friends
I had never heard about this - but having people with Down's Syndrome in my family - I will be letting people know about the site.
Posted By: Mindy - Re: have you heard about Reeces Rainbow? - 03/23/08 06:04 PM
Thats great! These kids seriously have stole my heart from abroad. Here Children with downsydrome are loved, cared fore and touch many people. In fact they can becoem self sufficient and be some of the hardest workers smile. However in other countries, like serbia for instance (I will use this because it has been in the news, but note that many other countries offer the same level of care for their mentally ill, and its disgusting)BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
© BellaOnline Forums