BellaOnline
Posted By: Styxx Dessert for today? - 02/09/16 08:20 AM
Hello everyone!

Today I had a slice of Chicago Cheesecake. I wanted to buy a slice of red velvet cake but they weren't selling it at my coffee shop. Anyway, the Chicago Cheesecake was absolutely mouth-watering. In appearance it's very simple, yellow on the top and brown on the bottom but when I tasted my first bite, it was so delish that I'm planning to buy one again next week.

Did you have dessert today? Share below and let me know. laugh
Posted By: Styxx Re: Dessert for today? - 02/14/16 08:23 AM
Dessert for the Day: Triple Decker Cheesecake

Verdict: 4.5/5

Comment/s: It has 4 layers. The base, the cheesecake layer, some kind of frosting and then the chocolate. It's so sweet that I almost heard my dentist calling for me. Delicious and sweet are the words I can think of when I was eating this earlier.

O(≧▽≦)OO(≧▽≦)OO(≧▽≦)OO(≧▽≦)OO(≧▽≦)O

Posted By: Styxx Re: Dessert for today? - 02/23/16 01:17 PM
-+-+-Rocky Road Cake-+-+-

The cake was not overly sweet which I loved. It wad my first time tasting it and it was delicious. Try it!

5/5 STARS

-----------
Styxx
AVID COSPLAYER
Posted By: Angela - Drama Movies Re: Dessert for today? - 02/23/16 10:41 PM
I would love to be eating cheesecake everyday smile , but I try to follow a low-carb diet. Today, I ate almonds covered in dark chocolate. They have some fiber and not too much sugar.
Posted By: Styxx Re: Dessert for today? - 03/18/16 01:06 PM
I wish I could go on a low-carb diet like you. However, I'm too much in love with food.

Almonds covered in chocolate? How divine! I'm going to try that someday. I do apologize for the late reply. Better late than never, right?

-------
Styxx
AVID COSPLAYER
That oatmeal apple caramel dessert looks yummy!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Dessert for today? - 02/07/21 04:36 AM
I got myself another ice cream maker for my birthday (I gave my previous one to my son). We are testing out ice cream recipes!
© BellaOnline Forums