BellaOnline
Posted By: Stephanie - Weight Loss Car Trips - 01/25/09 03:54 PM
To those of you who travel do you like to take car trips. I think the Southeast USA has some of the best states in the world for car trips. There are so many trees, and such wonderful views. You cannot travel though these states without looking at the foliage during all times of year.

Anyone have photo's to share?
Posted By: Claybird Re: Car Trips - 01/26/09 02:17 AM
I'm headed Southeast next week, hooray! I'll be driving from Northern Indiana to Key West via Huntsville, AL, Gainsville FL, and Hollywood FL. I will be doing 2 big fine art fairs on the Keys in Feb. but the trip is mainly to get out of the snow, visit some friends and family, and do some birding along the way. I love driving along secondary roads and stopping at likely looking spots and/or wildlife preserves for hiking and birding, and this time of the year the Southeast is tops on my list.
It will be my first visit to your hometown, Stephanie, and I'm looking forward to it.
Posted By: Stephanie - Weight Loss Re: Car Trips - 01/29/09 02:56 AM
Wow that's fabulous. You'll have to check out the North Alabama Birding Trail:

Posted By: Claybird Re: Car Trips - 01/30/09 02:03 AM
Thanks, Stephanie! I checked that birding trail site, and my Huntsville friend and I plan to go to Wheeler SP when I'm there next week.
Posted By: mary-tea1 Re: Car Trips - 01/30/09 02:28 AM
My family took a long car trip west and then down through the southwest stopping to stay at my parents home in Arizona. Then going back through the west and up through TX, & Missouriand on to ur home.

We packed on a lot of miles and had a great time, saw so many things and I'd love to do it again! My kids had a blast! Only a couple of times did they get on each others' nerves.
It was great!

Mary Caliendo
Posted By: Stephanie - Weight Loss Re: Car Trips - 01/31/09 03:18 AM
Great smile glad I could help!
© BellaOnline Forums