BellaOnline
Posted By: Stephanie - Weight Loss Visit The NC Mountains - 01/14/09 03:58 AM
Take a look at this article about North Carolina

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art32039.asp
Posted By: cela Re: Visit The NC Mountains - 01/14/09 04:20 AM
Sounds interesting. I certainly can vouch for the Ashville, NC area. It is breath-taking. Biltmore is wonderful to see, too.
Posted By: Stephanie - Weight Loss Re: Visit The NC Mountains - 01/15/09 12:34 AM
I love that entire area. I was actually born in NC, in Charlotte.My oldest daughter is moving to the Raleigh area the end of this month.

Posted By: cela Re: Visit The NC Mountains - 01/15/09 03:10 PM
The ONLY problem with living there would be the snow, for me. I only want snow on days when I don't have to go anywhere!! Hate driving in it--not to mention walking up and down hills in it.
Posted By: Stephanie - Weight Loss Re: Visit The NC Mountains - 01/15/09 06:25 PM
You and me both. I hate cold weather. I am freezing to death right now in Alabama!!!!
Posted By: chloe21 Re: Visit The NC Mountains - 01/15/09 06:32 PM
I've always wanted to visit Ashville. It sounds beautiful there. I've also heard that it is a very lovely area for retirement.
Posted By: Stephanie - Weight Loss Re: Visit The NC Mountains - 01/15/09 06:43 PM
Asheville North Carolina is probably the only other place I'd live if I had to move from Huntsville Alabama. It is a wonderful area. I have to say that Huntsville is a less expensive place to live though, and warmer for retirement smile. But shhhh we like it to be a secret.
© BellaOnline Forums