BellaOnline
Posted By: Ice land What kind of pillows do you sleep? - 07/15/12 02:29 PM
One-third of the person's life are spent in bed, and the high and low quality of the pillows relates to the quality of sleep.The pillows in the market have a variety of materials so that you get confused, such as silk pillow, memory pillow and others. My personal long-term sitting because of work reasons so that my cervical spine has been some problems, and I hope that another suitable pillow to ease the pain, but do not know what kind of pillow to choose. Do you have any good suggestions? Thank you!
Posted By: Jilly Re: What kind of pillows do you sleep? - 07/18/12 01:56 AM
The best pillow I ever had was my memory foam pillow. I love it. It is like sleeping with a person, kind of, but one who doesn't move around. smile
I love the old fashioned feather pillow and find that the down alternative ones work well if they aren't too firm. But I think the choice is personal, everyone likes different firmness and loft.
Posted By: Ice land Re: What kind of pillows do you sleep? - 07/24/12 03:42 PM
Maybe I have to try them myself.
Posted By: Hussy Robert Re: What kind of pillows do you sleep? - 01/03/15 09:16 AM
I use pillow that flexible, smooth, and made by cotton fabrics. And also reliable for my health.
© BellaOnline Forums