BellaOnline
So, I can't really emphasize enought how much I dislike documentaries, I cant say that I've ever seen one which I liked or even stayed awake on for that matter. But I'd always heard that there was a first time for everything and now I truly understand the meaning of that statement. A day I never thought would come has arrived. I was forced by the wife last night to watch the Jimmy Carter Man from Plains docu, in prep for what I thought would be the most boring night of the year I got more stoned than easter island, grabbed munhchies galore and prepped for the oncoming coma. But then the docu started rolling, and sequence after sequence of engaging and relevant footage came across the screen and before I new it I had been transported 2 hrs into the future, replete with a mind full of politicial ho hum. Now the only thing I hate worst than Docu is politics but I cant say I minded either, this is a very good story/docu/film whatever you want to call it. Jimmy Carter is a very inspiring man and he can do what he's doing at 80yrs old, I ought to get off my [censored] and see what I can do.

Did getting stoned put rocks in your head? (Sorry, couldn�t resist! No offense meant!!) Seriously though, one can say what one wants about his presidency, but his work with Habitat for Humanity is exemplary.
© BellaOnline Forums