BellaOnline
Posted By: Emily - Northern Plains The Magic of Pat Parelli - 05/19/08 03:51 PM
I had the good fortune to attend one day of a Pat Parelli horsemanship seminar in Billings, Montana. I had been wanting to see him for many years and was finally able to do so. Amazing! It left me wanting to know more. Anyone else have the opportunity to see Pat in Billings or elsewhere? If you haven't, I would encourage you to do so (even if you're not a horse person, the time is well worth it)!
Posted By: joanofbark Re: The Magic of Pat Parelli - 05/22/08 01:55 AM
I am adopting a Mustang next week and have been reading Parelli and other trainers to get different methods of gentleing and training. I would love to attend a seminar.
Posted By: Emily - Northern Plains Re: The Magic of Pat Parelli - 05/22/08 07:13 PM
I have dreams of someday adopting a mustang and starting one. They are amazing animals. Look into Parelli's training series on DVD. A little pricey to get started, but definitely worth it when you consider the great relationship that you'll have with your horse once you've been through it. Good luck and have fun! Please let me know how the experience turns out.

Where is your mustang from?
© BellaOnline Forums