BellaOnline
Posted By: DebFrost - Alaska Dreaming of summer vacations ... - 03/19/20 01:15 AM
With all the very real concerns about the corona virus, it seems summer vacation plans are on the back burner and may stay there indefinitely. But more than ever before, I think we need to take some "mental breaks" from the worry and stress that IS our everyday life right now.

So, I have uploaded a virtual "get-away" for everyone. Who doesn't have a "bucket list" of places they dream of visiting? For many years, the harbor town of Seward, Alaska, was on my bucket list. Last summer, I finally made it there, and boy, was it worth it! You might want to put the scenic gateway to Kenai Fjords National Park on your bucket list, too!
Seward, Alaska!
Posted By: Monika R Canada Re: Dreaming of summer vacations ... - 03/23/20 04:12 PM
Hi Alaska
What a getaway! On this journey to Alaska with you, I saw whales, otters, seals, and experienced the cold wind in my hair without ever leaving my home. We all need an escape right now, thanks for taking us on this breathtaking journey,
Monika R
Posted By: Angie Re: Dreaming of summer vacations ... - 03/24/20 02:05 AM
Our June vacation has been postponed. A vacation from all the news would be great.
© BellaOnline Forums