BellaOnline
Posted By: BellaMia weekend watchins' - 04/10/08 08:30 PM
the weekend is almost here! anybody got some stuff they're plannin on enjoyin' on the ol' tube while reveling in the fact that there's no work tomorrow morning?
Posted By: StellaMae14 Re: weekend watchins' - 04/11/08 09:03 PM
hahaha, interesting way to describe the weekend. i like it though =) nothing really on tonight, i'm going to my friends housewarming party anyway though. tomorrow though i'm checkin out memory keeper's daughter on lifetime (awesome book). sunday of course is simpsons, as if there were any other option.
Posted By: MadamPeachy Re: weekend watchins' - 04/15/08 08:13 PM
I half love, half hate house warming parties. I love them cause you see your friend so excited about their new place. Then hate it because it makes me want a new place haha. What did you think of Memory Keeper's Daughter? I watched it to and really fell in love with it.
Posted By: Dani - Prime Time TV Re: weekend watchins' - 04/21/08 02:39 AM
There wasn't much of interest on TV for me this weekend. I wish the networks would get it in gear and start their mid-season replacements already!
Posted By: Robin Crime Editor Re: weekend watchins' - 04/21/08 03:09 AM
I saw the movie....Princess.....on ABC Family and it was a cute, adorable story - a little different than Perry Mason.......

It had been a while since I actually took the time to sit down and watch a movie.
© BellaOnline Forums