BellaOnline
Being Human (American) is SyFy's highly successful supernatural drama about 3 friends: a vampire, a werewolf and a ghost. Find out all about Season 1 here.

Being Human - Season 1
I have not seen this show yet, but I heard that it is good and available on Netflix. I have added it to my list of shows to catch up on past seasons.
It's a really good show Dianne. I started watching after the first season so I started on Netflix.
What WOULD we do without on demand and Netflix...LOL!
I agree! It's interesting how On Demand works. Some shows archive an entire season while some shows only show the last 1-3 episodes. I've also noticed that some shows On Demand allow you to fast forward and pause and other ones disable that feature so that you have to watch commercials.
I just finished watching the first six episodes of the first season. What a great show - drama, supernatual, comedy - it's crazy! I hate to stop watching, but it's almost midnight and I have to get up for work in the morning.
I saw this was on on-demand, so I was going to look at it there instead of Netflix today, but when I clicked on an episode,it was the BBC Channel version and not the US version, not that I mind - it's just that I was looking forward to the next episodes.
I didn't even know there were two versions. Interesting!
I was able to the find US version if I search by channel and not by show. Wow...interesting....

I will catch up on this series and then go back to look at the BBC version.
© BellaOnline Forums