BellaOnline
Posted By: mary-tea1 "Green" Tea Birthday - 04/27/08 04:34 AM
Hi Everyone!
My mom was just recently sick and her birthday arrived. She's doing just great now, and for her birthday we sent her a Green Tea Spa box! She loved it. Her birthday gift included as many organic or "green" items that we could find that had anything to do with green tea, hand soap,lotion,green tea and recycled tea mug. She just loved it, and she's also trying to do more green things too! After she took her green tea bath, she settled down with a hot mug of green tea and said she never has felt better. Tea for mothers day?
Posted By: mary-tea1 Re: "Green" Tea Birthday/Mothers Day - 05/10/08 04:18 AM
Is anyone sending mother tea? Is anyone taking mom out to a tea? We'd love to hear about it!
Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: "Green" Tea Birthday/Mothers Day - 05/12/08 06:16 AM
That sounds like a lovely idea, with the tea spa box!

I'll be having a wine dinner with my mom smile
Posted By: mary-tea1 Re: "Green" Tea Birthday/Mothers Day - 05/12/08 02:49 PM
Lisa,
I am always looking for different ideas to send to mom. I love getting gifts that are different and creative. I appreciate the thoughts behind the gifts. I wanted to "whisk my mom away", and it seemed no better an idea than to do it with tea!
Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Posted By: Jilly Re: "Green" Tea Birthday/Mothers Day - 05/14/08 05:24 PM
That's a neat idea. My mom would not be into it. She doesn't like tea. But maybe my MIL. it would be fun to go to a tea room with her.
Posted By: mary-tea1 Re: "Green" Tea Birthday/Mothers Day - 05/18/08 01:00 PM
My mom in particular lately is not "into" too much either, does like having a sudden interest in "turning" toward green things. Is very worried about the world. So all the elements made with green tea had recycled products as part of the packages, handmade soap (not machine), that kind of thing. I sent it to her in an alreay used postal box , which she was thrilled. I'm like okay. But the green tea set the mood.
Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
© BellaOnline Forums