BellaOnline
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Tea and NaNoWriMo - 11/01/12 10:04 PM
I think I'll be drinking tea for most of my NaNoWriMo writing, we'll see how that goes!

Today I had Blackberry Vanilla Lipton tea while I wrote. It was peaceful, serene, and it helped the words flow!

Does anybody else drink tea while they write?
Posted By: Maeve Maddox-School Ref Re: Tea and NaNoWriMo - 11/01/12 10:26 PM
My choice for this morning was Tetley's. A nice robust shot of caffeine to get me going.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Tea and NaNoWriMo - 11/01/12 10:43 PM
I get jittery with caffeine so I try to avoid it. I know many people who thrive on it smile.

I got this blackberry-vanilla as a free vine review sample from Amazon. So far I'm liking it. It has odd see-through triangular pouches.
Posted By: Maeve Maddox-School Ref Re: Tea and NaNoWriMo - 11/02/12 11:52 AM
I've had that. I like it a lot.

I allow myself three cups of tea with caffeine in the morning and then I switch to non-caffeine for the rest of the day.
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Tea and NaNoWriMo - 11/02/12 08:46 PM
Today I had Twinings Cranberry Raspberry Elderflower tea. It's got a nice fresh flavor to it.

I tend to drink just 1-2 glasses of tea a day. I do drink a lot of water though!
Posted By: Jackie- SC US/Nat Living Re: Tea and NaNoWriMo - 11/02/12 10:19 PM
I love tea, especially green tea with Jasmine. It soothes the mind and I love the fragrance. Have you ever tried the flowering teas made by Primula?
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Tea and NaNoWriMo - 11/02/12 10:29 PM
Dear Jackie -

Yes, although not in a while. I think I might have one left in a corner somewhere. Maybe I will track that down for tomorrow!
Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Tea and NaNoWriMo - 11/08/12 02:44 AM
Today I was drinking the Twinings Herbal Revive with cherries and cinnamon. Tasty!
Posted By: mary-tea1 Re: Tea and NaNoWriMo - 11/18/12 01:29 AM
That sounds very tasty! I love the cinnamon!

Thank you for starting this thread!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Editor
Posted By: leahmullen Re: Tea and NaNoWriMo - 10/28/13 10:39 PM
I like this. It is a good idea to plan ahead in terms of what you will be eating and drinking during NaNoWriMo if you are going to participate.

I have a bunch of teas, I need to start using them again. I've been so focused on plain water lately.
© BellaOnline Forums