BellaOnline
Have you ever asked yourself the age old question, how far back should you go when listing your jobs on your application? There are times you will need to go as far as back necessary to show that you have the experience needed to fill the position. If you think it may show too many jobs, consider attaching a resume that provides more freedom in providing information.

Don't forget, volunteer experience can count as well.

What do you struggle with when completing applications?
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: What to include on your application - 10/09/17 05:35 PM
I have never volunteered plus I have not had many jobs so this is that part that I struggle with, it feels awkward to have that part almost empty especially since I am forty years old but if one of the jobs I would of had for a really long time I would not feel this way.
I've had two jobs in 25 years. 13 at one and a little over 12 and counting at my current job. My application can look a little sparse with # of jobs, but my responsibilities definitely fill the page.

So many people miss out on opportunities because they don't believe that a volunteer position counts. Volunteering is a great way to earn experience and most volunteers do the same thing paid staff do. Excellent resume material.
© BellaOnline Forums