BellaOnline
Posted By: lngilbert SPOILER ALERT DOCTOR WHO!!! - 04/11/08 03:24 AM
OMG I can't believe they had Rose in the first episode. I watched everything on BBC.com like 5 times today. I'm SO excited about Series 4!!! BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: Lisa_Orlando Re: SPOILER ALERT DOCTOR WHO!!! - 04/12/08 05:11 AM
I haven't seen the new episodes yet but I had heard Rose was going to make an appearance. I do miss her.
I like Martha, she is cool but I so loved seeing the Doctor and Rose together.
Posted By: lngilbert Re: SPOILER ALERT DOCTOR WHO!!! - 04/21/08 04:14 AM
I didn't like Desperate Martha. She would have been a MUCH better character if she wasn't boo-hooing every 5 seconds about the Doctor not being in love with her.

I also do NOT like the Runaway Bride being the new companion. If I could choose a companion it would have been Sally from the Blink episode.
Posted By: Lisa_Orlando Re: SPOILER ALERT DOCTOR WHO!!! - 04/22/08 06:06 AM
I have managed to download the Doctor Who episodes that have not aired yet in the US so I will soon be seeing all the details.

Posted By: Lady J Re: SPOILER ALERT DOCTOR WHO!!! - 04/22/08 06:27 AM
how di dyou manage that one. i just watched the titanic episode one
Posted By: Lisa_Orlando Re: SPOILER ALERT DOCTOR WHO!!! - 04/23/08 03:24 AM
Originally Posted By: Jase GLBT Editor
how di dyou manage that one. i just watched the titanic episode one

Go to www.bittorrent.com and download the utility, then go to www.isohunt.com

The episodes are Partners in Crime
Fires of Pompeii
The Planet of the Ood

You can view them on bbc.com the site for the British but I wanted to download them and burn them. I tried to do the same thing with Torchwood but the site won't let me in since it can see that my IP address is an American one. If I get bored I will find a way to sign on through a server in the UK so I can see the Torchwood episodes early as well. So far there isn't anything on www.isohunt.com but after the finale I'm dying to see what happens next.

Its my understanding that Rose is in the first episode of Doctor Who that I listed.
Posted By: lngilbert Re: SPOILER ALERT DOCTOR WHO!!! - 04/23/08 03:27 AM
I do not like the new theme song ...
Posted By: Dataman Re: SPOILER ALERT DOCTOR WHO!!! - 05/03/08 11:51 PM
Dr Who has been my fav since 1978. I spent 2 years living in England (Mildenhall RAF Base, USAF). Learned to love Dr Who and BBC Radio. Caught the Org Broadcast of Hitcher's Guide to Galaxy. Always have my towel when going outside (to the Spa).

Where did 1978 go?

DM
Posted By: Raynefalls Re: SPOILER ALERT DOCTOR WHO!!! - 05/07/08 03:58 PM
My husband and I just love Dr Who. I do wish they would bring Rose back. I did see her in the season premier. I don't care for the runaway bride companion.
Posted By: Dani - Prime Time TV Re: SPOILER ALERT DOCTOR WHO!!! - 05/10/08 11:25 PM
I guess I am in the minority because I like Catherine Tate as the companion. I really like the fact that she is not in love with the Doctor. She wanted a bit of adventure and she knew he could get her there. I liked both Rose and Martha but it is a refreshing change to have a companion that doesn't fancy him.
Posted By: Lisa_Orlando Re: SPOILER ALERT DOCTOR WHO!!! - 06/03/08 09:49 AM
I saw the actress that plays Rose on a show that is on LOGO, it might be why she left, I think it was called Exes and Oos.

Posted By: Trish-D Re: SPOILER ALERT DOCTOR WHO!!! - 06/03/08 12:35 PM
Dani,

I agree. I love Catherine Tate. She reminds me of some of the companions from the old series who thought the Doctor was a bit of nut and weren't lovesick for him.
© BellaOnline Forums