BellaOnline
Posted By: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading kalama lounge wear - 05/20/11 03:36 AM
I used to buy a muumuu type dress from a company named Kalama. I can't find them anywhere now.

Does anybody know--
did they go out of business?
did they change their name?
were they bought out?

Any info is appreciated! They made a top quality product...if a bit frumpy.
Posted By: M o e Re: kalama lounge wear - 05/20/11 09:41 PM
It looks like they may not be in business any longer. I did a pretty thorough online search.

I did however find a few finished sales on eBay. I would recommend doing periodic searches there to see if you come up with anything. eBay has quite a few shops that offer muumuus so you might also find an alternative that you like.

I'd also like to recommend you check out Big On Batik --> http://www.bigonbatik.com/.

There's another one I wanted to recommend but the name is escaping me at the moment. If I remember it I will post it later.
I hoped that you would know about them. Thanks for taking the time to search. I came to the same conclusion after I did several searches. Maybe the reason they went out of business is because their clothes were of such high quality. I bought the house dress that I am wearing when my son was in 3rd grade. It just started looking shabby this year. My son's 28.
Posted By: M o e Re: kalama lounge wear - 06/02/11 01:32 AM
Now that's quality!

I'll ask around and see if anyone else has heard anything.
Posted By: Nerepllrpeow Re: kalama lounge wear - 11/28/14 05:48 PM
Thank you informed me.
Posted By: Nerepllrpeow Re: kalama lounge wear - 11/28/14 05:50 PM
I really liked this information.
© BellaOnline Forums