BellaOnline
My review of Pilate's Wife is up:

Who was Pilate's Wife

Check it out so you can know what you are playing for! And who knows, it might help with some of the trivia questions...

Julie
Posted By: Julie - Computer Careers First Trivia Question - 03/21/07 02:24 AM
Drum roll please...

The first question is:

In which verse of the Christian New Testament is Pilate's wife mentioned?

Best of luck!

Julie
Posted By: Lady J Re: First Trivia Question - 03/27/07 12:19 AM
This book sounds wonderful.

To answer: Matthew 27:19
Posted By: Julie - Computer Careers Re: First Trivia Question - 03/27/07 06:02 AM
Woo Hoo! 1 Point for Jase.

Next question:

TRUE or FALSE - At one point Jerusalem was part of the Roman Empire?
Posted By: Lady J Re: First Trivia Question - 03/27/07 08:13 AM
And that would be true, Jerusalem was in fact part of the Roman Empire, under roman control, and also retaken by the Crusaders.
Posted By: Julie - Computer Careers Re: First Trivia Question - 03/28/07 08:05 AM
That's 2 points for Jase

Third question - Name another book by Antoinette May
Posted By: Lady J Re: First Trivia Question - 03/28/07 09:58 AM
LOL I had to run to my bookshelf and grab the book to remember it's proper title.

I could just say the one she did with Sylvia Brown LOL

My Guide, Myself: The Psychic Odyssey of Sylvia Brown and she did another one with her called Adventures of a Psychic with Sylvia as well. She's really into the whole ghost thing because she did some ghost books I read somewhere in a interview once in a publication (can't for the life of me remember).

But I first read her when our teacher made us read her book Whitness to War I think it was called.

Can you tell I really want to read the Pilate book LOL
Posted By: Julie - Computer Careers Re: First Trivia Question - 04/01/07 12:22 AM
And that's 3 points for Jase! So, Jase, you will be getting to read Pilate's Wife!

Congrats, Jase! Since you have read the Sylvia Brown books you'll have to let me know how that might have influenced her take on a seeress after you read this one!

Julie
© BellaOnline Forums