BellaOnline
Posted By: Webcraft Rosetta Stone? - 01/31/09 02:26 AM
Anyone ever tried that Rosetta Stone course to learn Spanish? Is it really as good as they say?
Posted By: Angie Re: Rosetta Stone? - 01/31/09 11:59 PM
I've not tried Rosetta Stone. Have you tried Spanishdict.com?
Posted By: Rachel_SpanishCult Re: Rosetta Stone? - 02/13/09 08:28 PM
The new Earworms musical brain training system is good - language learning to music, relax and learn.

Rachel
Posted By: Angie Re: Rosetta Stone? - 02/14/09 12:26 AM
Hi Rachel,

Never heard of that training system. Do you have more information?
Posted By: Kristin Davis Re: Rosetta Stone? - 03/14/09 03:26 AM
I'd be interested to know if Rosetta Stone works as well. Its quite expensive so I've never spent the money on it.
Posted By: Rachel_SpanishCult Re: Rosetta Stone? - 05/04/09 09:02 AM
Hi Angie,

Earworms is quite good, words and phrases to music.

Personally I think you'd be better watching bits of a favourite movie where you know the words - out it on in Spanish a just a few minutes a day or a coule of times a week.

My Spanish improved dramtically when I started watching and hearing the language.

Rachel
Posted By: Angie Re: Rosetta Stone? - 05/09/09 02:49 AM
Before our trip to Spain last year, I began watching a soap filmed in Mexico. It was very helpful. The BBC offers some Spanish lessons also. I also visit Spanishdict . com and do the lessons there. I'm fallen off a bit though when I got into the objects and indirect objects. The soap ended and I didn't pick up on another one. I surprise myself though when I pick up on the conversation.

Where is Jaen?
Posted By: Rachel_SpanishCult Re: Rosetta Stone? - 10/13/09 01:12 PM
Sorry I didn't answer question - Where is Jaen?

It's both city and province and sits on top of the provinces of Cordoba and Granada in the north of Andalucia.

Rachel
© BellaOnline Forums