BellaOnline
I find that many of my married friends complain about finding quiet-time. I live alone and I'm in school. What I like about being single is being able to study without interruptions, or having the choice to invite friends over if I want company.
What are some of the things you like about being single?
DOING WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT
YES to that.
My kids are older now so I do get to enjoy a lot more of the single life! I love being able to decide what I WANT to do with my time off.

I LOVE it!
I love being single because I dont have to be restricted of what I buy with my money. Not to mention what to cook. I dont mond compromising but I have been inrelationships where its more than a compromise its just the guy getting his way all of the time.
[i][/i]Yeah doing what I want and when I want, but in my circle of family/friends people have been no longer with us, and the one thing I feel that I wish had was someone to lean on, someone to comfort me. See all these couples when times like this makes me wish I had someone. Grant it I'm not going to rush it, but would be nice to have someone, when times like that come along.[b][/b]
Hi, I am a college student that needs to find one single individual who would be willing to be interviewed for my paper. It involves a few questions and your permission to write about it. The only thing I would need is your email address and name for my professor to know that I have interviewed a real single, who enjoys the single life and why it is a chosen lifestyle. If you are interested I've included the questions below and will not use your name in my essay. This is for research only. Thank you for your help, I really appreciate it! Below are the questions: 1. What is your motivation to be single? 2. What are your expectations as a single? 3. What are the advantages of being single? 4. What are the disadvantages of being single? 5. Would you make the choice to be single again? Why or why not? Again, thank you. I need one individual who can give thoughtful answers to all 5 questions. You can email your answers directly to me at tlb3@wildcats.unh.edu Tee
© BellaOnline Forums