BellaOnline
Posted By: Jay Shaffstall Another game? - 08/14/08 01:16 PM
As the current chapter of the forum role playing game draws to a close, I wanted to see what interest there was in another. If you've never played one before, take a look at the three scenes of the one we're just finishing up to see how it all works. For each of those scenes, private messages were often exchanged to clarify what one character would know that others wouldn't.

Scene 1: The Inn of the Broken Sword
Scene 2: The Mainland
The Goblin King

For a second game, we could do another chapter in the Artesia story line...who are the Konig-folk, and why did they want the goblins to invade Artesia? Who is Caleb? Are the goblins still a threat?

Or, we could skip to another genre entirely, and jump into the pulp hero world of a fictional 1920s, or something else entirely.

The start of a new game would be a great jumping on point for new players, or old players who couldn't find the time to post in the first game.

Any interest in a second game?
Posted By: GamerGrrl Re: Another game? - 08/14/08 07:04 PM
Always. I'm sorry I haven't posted yet for the current one. I keep meaning to send you a PM to say, "What?!" but, I can't form my question in the form of something intelligent. Stupid spacial-relations... >.<

I like the pulp 1920's idea, too...
Posted By: Vance - Crime Editor Re: Another game? - 08/15/08 12:50 AM
We need to finish this one first. I want to find out what happens. Then {b]and only then{/b]will I be open to another one. lol.

But yes, I do want to do another one and I dont care what genre we use.
Posted By: Jay Shaffstall Re: Another game? - 08/15/08 01:22 AM
Kryssie, I sent you a PM with some in-game guidance.

We'll see if anyone else is into another game, and what genre they might want. I'm open to pretty much any genre, so if anyone have a favorite other than fantasy or pulp adventure, just let us know.
Posted By: GamerGrrl Re: Another game? - 08/15/08 09:15 AM
>_>

Call of Cthulu

<_<
Posted By: Jay Shaffstall Re: Another game? - 08/20/08 02:21 PM
Originally Posted By: Kryssie - This Date
>_>

Call of Cthulu

<_<

I could so go for that! I'm not sure how it would work out on a board, but I'm game.
Posted By: GamerGrrl Re: Another game? - 08/24/08 06:21 PM
^_^ YAY!

Oh, also... I post this from someone's blog because it's worth taking the time to read through...

I, too, am forbidden from some of these.
Posted By: Jay Shaffstall Re: Another game? - 08/24/08 08:24 PM
Those are priceless! Although, I'm a bit confused, because some of those are *required* in games I run.
© BellaOnline Forums