BellaOnline
Posted By: Jay Shaffstall Anyone going to Origins 2008? - 05/22/08 03:59 PM
I haven't registered yet, but do plan on going.

I introduced my wife to role playing at Origins, and we've gone each year since. This will be the first year we'll try to have my daughter play in a game (a group I know is running a game specifically for 3 to 7 year olds), so I'm excited to see how that goes.

I, of course, am LARPing out, since I don't get much chance to do that where I live now. I plan on signing up for about half LARPs and half regular role playing games.

If anyone else is planning on going, let me know. It'd be cool to have a mini-get together one of the days.
What and where is Origins?
Posted By: Jay Shaffstall Re: Anyone going to Origins 2008? - 05/22/08 05:06 PM
Hi Michelle!

Origins is a gaming convention held each summer, sometime around the 4th of July, in Columbus Ohio. This year it's June 25th through June 29th. Generally they have tens of thousands of gaming enthusiasts show up for four days of little sleep but lots of fun.

I go mostly for the role playing, but there are board games, card games, strategy games, word games, pretty much anything game oriented you can think of.

Here's the link to the convention page: http://www.originsgamefair.com/

Posted By: njtriant Re: Anyone going to Origins 2008? - 05/22/08 06:06 PM
I wish i could but it is a looong way from Greece. Plus i will be working during those days
© BellaOnline Forums