BellaOnline
The first one to answer ONE trivia question correctly will win the prize. This contest is open to anyone living in the US or UK who is aged 18 or older. Only posts that are unedited will be accepted as answers. Prize will be shipped to the winner at no cost to the winner. The prize will be Frommers New Orleans 2007 which is worth $11.99. For complete rules, please visitBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Contest - - - Frommers New Orleans 2007 - 01/15/08 02:05 PM
KATRINA
Posted By: pondlady Re: Contest - - - Frommers New Orleans 2007 - 01/15/08 06:53 PM
Rita was more recent by 26 days.
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Contest - - - Frommers New Orleans 2007 - 01/15/08 07:06 PM
oh my, Hi jan miss your great pictures
Congrats, pondlady!

Rita was the most recent hurricane to hit New Orleans.

You've just won Frommers New Orleans 2007 which is worth $11.99. Please PM(Private Message me) with your mailing info.
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Contest - - - Frommers New Orleans 2007 - 01/15/08 08:48 PM
good going Jan, what do i know i live in New England
enjoy yr prize
Posted By: pondlady Re: Contest - - - Frommers New Orleans 2007 - 01/16/08 01:29 AM
My prizes never arrive, so I guess you better come up with another question about New Orleans. And someone else can answer. At least you can say some idiot is keeping your forum from disappearing.

Can't post photos anymore, Rosie. I was told it was advertising. Sorry.
Pondlady, are you saying that you do not want the prize?
© BellaOnline Forums