BellaOnline
Posted By: Kimmi08 Big Daddy's House...best cooking ever.... - 11/20/08 06:38 PM
Has anyone seen the new show on Food Network with the latest Food Network star? His name is Andrew MaCarthy (don't know spelling) but boy can he cook. check it out on your local listings.
No one has watched this show? this guy can cook like crazy. Has some great holiday dishes. Check it out.
Posted By: Lynn_B Re: Big Daddy's House...best cooking ever.... - 12/08/08 08:56 PM
Aaron McCargo/Big Daddy's House is on Sunday's here at 12:30 and I'm never home to see it. I did catch him during competition on the "Next Food Network Star" series. He has a way of pulling the audience in.
Hey, Lynne. Don't stop there. You gotta' try some of those recipes. They are really pretty good.

I always miss the times of his show too, so I've had to set the DVR to tape it and then prepare to clean up the messy kitchen, my hubbie leaves behind in preparation of mimicing all of Aaron's meals. (hahahaha)

I liked him best out of all the contestants, although I gotta' give it to the broad whose hair was never out of place shocked and makeup flawless. Forgot her name, but she sported a bob hairdo. (Made me get the same hairstyle. I liked it.)
I just saw his show today!

His recipes are great, and I love how his personality comes through on each show.

I loved watching the next food network star! Do you know when the next season will start?
Hi, Brandii (love the name - its my daughter's name). Anyway, check out the show "Down home with the Neely's. They show you how to work in the kitchen as a couple and give you great down home recipes. Check 'em out. Bye.
© BellaOnline Forums