BellaOnline
Do you have a favorite restaurant in Mexico? Or a favorite Mexican restaurant anywhere? tell us about it!!
My favorite is La Casa de Frida in Merida, Yucatan. red the review here:BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Mexican dishes' intense and varied flavors, colorful decoration, and variety of spices, the colorful chili peppers, green peppers, chilies, broccoli, cauliflower, and radishes along with the Mexican-style soft farmer's cheese make the hunt for Mexican restaurants irresistible.
La Tolteca is my favorite...Outdoor patio, awesome food, and a margarita machine!
In the Dallas/Fort Worth are we have tons of great Tex-Mex restaurants. One of my favorites is Baja Grill in Grapevine TX. Read an article I wrote about it at:
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
We love Mexican food with all it's flavors and spices. Too bad
it's hard to find authentic dishes in the USA. Most restaurants
think Americans will only eat tacos and enchiladas.
I love Tia's (chain). It is Tex-Mex and they are famous for their version of the fried ice cream (oh...and their margaritas)...
King Taco in Los Angeles, CA

heres a review -BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
© BellaOnline Forums