BellaOnline
Posted By: Stephanie Austin Bertolli Oven Baked Meals? - 10/07/08 05:12 PM
Has anyone tried them? They look delicious and easy (which is the key word for me) LOL! I can't wait to try it! -BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Bertolli Oven Baked Meals? - 10/07/08 05:41 PM
They do look good don't they, I saw them advertised on TV, I'll check it out when i go grocery shopping this Saturday, I hope they taste as good as they look!
Posted By: Stephanie Austin Re: Bertolli Oven Baked Meals? - 10/09/08 03:56 PM
I have plans to try a Bertolli Oven Baked Meal next week, I really want the Meat Lasagna Rustica! I am so excited! What dish are you going to try? Did you see the $2 coupon on the site?
Posted By: Paula Laurita Re: Bertolli Oven Baked Meals? - 10/09/08 05:37 PM
Let us know how they taste.
Posted By: Stephanie Austin Re: Bertolli Oven Baked Meals? - 10/15/08 09:19 PM
I definitely will! It will be my dinner tonight so I will have a full report for you in the morning! Lasagna here I come! haha!
I also saw on the site, where you can download the coupon that Bertolli is doing a celebrity auction on eBay. It is really cool, celebrities have signed dishes and they are being auctioned off to help fight child hunger. It is an impressive list of celebrities too -BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: Stephanie Austin Re: Bertolli Oven Baked Meals? - 10/17/08 07:12 PM
Dinner was delicious - I loved the Chicken Parmesan and Penne meal! The serving size is perfect for two people and it is so easy to make and clean up! I took pictures:BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Bertolli Oven Baked Meals? - 10/17/08 07:35 PM
They go for about 7.00 dollars here, I passed it up last week.
Whats in the meals?
Maybe i'll try it this week
Posted By: Stephanie Austin Re: Bertolli Oven Baked Meals? - 10/20/08 07:25 PM
Use the $2 off coupon -BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: ItalianFood Re: Bertolli Oven Baked Meals? - 10/24/08 03:49 PM
At $5 it would be cheaper than fast food. I'll have to look at the Stuffed Shells in Scampi Sauce. The photo looks as if there are actually shrimp in the dish.
Posted By: Stephanie Austin Re: Bertolli Oven Baked Meals? - 10/27/08 05:20 PM
Yes, it is less expensive and better tasting imo! There is shrimp in the Stuffed Shells in Scampi Sauce meal! Let us know about it when you try it!
Posted By: Sheryl T Re: Bertolli Oven Baked Meals? - 10/27/08 05:33 PM
I tried it and loved it. I'm picking up another for the freezer.
Posted By: chloe21 Re: Bertolli Oven Baked Meals? - 10/27/08 07:11 PM
I see these advertised on TV all the time. I might get one to have on hand for a busy night. Anyone know what the calorie and fat content might be in these?
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Bertolli Oven Baked Meals? - 10/27/08 07:30 PM
Geez Chloe, did you have to ask about the fat and calories. I don't want to know that wink I just want some thing that taste good smile
Posted By: Sheryl T Re: Bertolli Oven Baked Meals? - 10/27/08 08:04 PM
I can't find nutrition facts on their site. It does say it goes with chardonnay. hahha!
Posted By: Stephanie Austin Re: Bertolli Oven Baked Meals? - 11/03/08 09:59 PM
daisybun - which Oven Bake Meal did you try?
skyhaven - I am with you and they do taste really good!
Posted By: lighteyes214 Re: Bertolli Oven Baked Meals? - 11/10/08 05:10 PM
I can't find the Bertolli Oven Bake meals!! Where are you finding them? Anyone in the Chicago area? I've been to Jewel and Dominick's and also checked online stores like PeaPod. Any suggestions?
Posted By: rdywenur Re: Bertolli Oven Baked Meals? - 11/10/08 05:14 PM
Maybe they are too new to be out yet and your store does not carry it yet. Try talking to the manager of you favorite grocery store where you shop. I would think Chicago would have them as that is a large city and market.

I just checked my store where I shop and they have them

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Posted By: Stephanie Austin Re: Bertolli Oven Baked Meals? - 11/10/08 09:02 PM
They are still new but I have seen them in a few grocery stores by me. I agree that you should ask the store manager at the market where you usually shop! I hope they can help you!
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Bertolli Oven Baked Meals? - 11/10/08 09:14 PM
I picked up a few last Saturday, It says feeds two, I don't know about that {TWO WHAT} I made the Chicken Parmesan my grandson ate it all. But he did say it was very good and for me to buy it again.
Glad he liked it.;)
Posted By: Stephanie Austin Re: Bertolli Oven Baked Meals? - 11/11/08 10:29 PM
LOL! That is so cute, you got a good review! We have it with a side salad and bread sticks or texas toast and it is perfect for the two of us! Did you try any of the other meals?
Posted By: rdywenur Re: Bertolli Oven Baked Meals? - 12/07/08 06:26 PM
Reading today's Target flyer in the sunday paper was advertised Bertoli Oven Baked Meals. Last place I would have thought of but you must have one in your city. (I would call first)
Posted By: Stephanie Austin Re: Bertolli Oven Baked Meals? - 12/11/08 10:51 PM
Great find! I love Target, I will look for the Bertolli Oven Bake Meals next time I am in there - it is so much easier for me to buy them there! Thanks!
Posted By: jkni Re: Bertolli Oven Baked Meals? - 01/05/09 01:11 AM
I purchased the Chicken Parmesan and Penne meal, two 24oz bags. The first bag had two small pieces of chicken, that wont do for tonight's meal so I opened the other bag. The second bag had four small pieces of chicken. I will have to purchase additional chicken to use the remaining bag. Sent this on to Bertolli but for the cost I don't think I will purchase this product again. However the product did taste good.
Posted By: ItalianFood Re: Bertolli Oven Baked Meals? - 01/05/09 02:53 AM
That's not good. It becomes more work, and more expensive, to add more protein, then the meal isn't worth the bother.
© BellaOnline Forums