BellaOnline
Hello!

Everybody likes bruschetta, right? But how is it pronounced in Italy? Brusheta, brusketta? Find out here along with the recipe:

Italian Bruschetta Recipe
Love, love, love bruschetta!

And I love your avatar pic--and recipes. Thanks so much!
Hey Lori,

so glad you love it. Enjoy!
It is so good to see you clarifying the pronounciation, Cinzia. I get so annoyed when people insist on pronouncing it the Spanish way, and when they argue that they are right! My reply is always that it is an Italian word, not a Spanish one, and therefore it is "brusketa". I love the very Italian bruschetta in all its shapes and forms.
Hello CHinzia,

I am now a reformed BrusKeta eater and even make it with blocks of ordinary white bread or slices of toast I like it so much - thanks for the ideas. It is so versatile. Or maybe that is just an exCHoos to have a glass of Kianti? BUT am still a poor non-Italian who insists on drinking and ordering KuppaCHino all day and not just at breakfast time! Oh dear.

Smiling now

CHeleste!
Originally Posted By: Isabel - Mexican Food
It is so good to see you clarifying the pronounciation, Cinzia. I get so annoyed when people insist on pronouncing it the Spanish way, and when they argue that they are right! My reply is always that it is an Italian word, not a Spanish one, and therefore it is "brusketa". I love the very Italian bruschetta in all its shapes and forms.

Muchas gracias, Isabella.
Originally Posted By: Lestie - ContainerGardens
Hello CHinzia,

I am now a reformed BrusKeta eater and even make it with blocks of ordinary white bread or slices of toast I like it so much - thanks for the ideas. It is so versatile. Or maybe that is just an exCHoos to have a glass of Kianti? BUT am still a poor non-Italian who insists on drinking and ordering KuppaCHino all day and not just at breakfast time! Oh dear.

Smiling now

CHeleste!

LOL! Interesting spelling for Cinzia and Cappuccino, love it! Grazie mille Celeste , keep on drinking cappuccino whenever you want:) wink
To answer questions a few wrote to me in regard to this, yes, I will create recipe articles for different variations of bruschetta. Soon, stay tuned.
Dear Cinzia,

I hope you will not mind,i copied your avatar.It will make a fantastic painting.
If you rather not,advise me and I will erase it.

loongdragon
© BellaOnline Forums