BellaOnline
Recently, I have been contacted with the hard and very useful PHP in the computer and I finally understand the importance of the PHP for building the a website.
Posted By: lyfbond Re: PHP is really inportant for a programmer - 03/14/11 12:02 PM
Yes i find it very important and plays a vital role for Dynamic Websites for it is impossible for users to make things faster without programming. How i wish i could learn php in the next few months. I started learning so i can design and program at the same time.
I'd like to have a go and learn the basics, at least to help me with making minor revisions to my website. Can anyone recommend a book for beginners?
The listed below are the most important and most recent used string functions which are recommended by every php developer or learner to know..... it is good example for that it is good site in php by good programmer. [code] www.unicodesystems.in[/code]
Not necessarily php, but any programming language is a valued asset for anyone who is looking for a job!
i want to know that PHP is better or dotnet to make career in web developing from where i should start?..
Posted By: lufpr Re: PHP is really inportant for a programmer - 06/29/11 05:16 PM
PHP is important.Moreover, the combination of PHP / HTML / JS and a MySQL DB makes a site great :-)
© BellaOnline Forums