BellaOnline
Posted By: disha new member - 07/16/07 01:02 PM
hello everyone i am a new member my name is disha i am 23 years old and love crochet ,tatting
i am from india have completed my graduation
3 years back
i am a bignner in tatting just started doing tatting its really a great fun to do
Posted By: disha Re: new member - 07/16/07 01:07 PM
oopssss!! forgot to add in i have made a simple tated lace and wanted to show how do i and where do i attach my stuff to show u all and i also was fixed up soo wanted an help
Posted By: Tatting_Editor_Beverly Re: new member - 08/17/07 03:42 PM
Disha,

If you have your photos, of your lace, stored on your computer, all you need to do is to go to the top of the first message and click the 'reply' button up there. Do NOT click on 'quick reply'.

Once you click on the REPLY at the top of the page, it will take you to another page for posting. You can click on an image to post an emoticon OR in the section where you type your reply you will see where you have some buttons for BOLD, UNDERLINE, FONT, etc. There is also a button where you can insert an image, but you must know the URL for that image in order to insert it.

Our forums are being updated, so maybe one day we'll be able to upload directly from our computers.
© BellaOnline Forums