BellaOnline
Posted By: annkoester pattern request - 06/21/12 12:03 AM
Does anyone have a Bethlehem tatting that could be used on a Christmas Tree skirt?
Posted By: Georgia, AK Tatter Re: pattern request - 06/23/12 08:07 PM
Jenni Sherriff shared her nativity with the Online Tatting Class.
http://www.georgiaseitz.com/2010/jennisnativityfull.pdf
Posted By: joyceaw4 Re: pattern request - 10/17/12 08:38 PM
does anyone have the little angel pattern done by Teri Dusenbury?
Posted By: Beverly-Crochet Editor Re: pattern request - 10/18/12 12:08 AM
Teri is very adament about her copyright. So, I hope you're not asking somebody to share the pattern with you. If it's a free pattern that Teri has posted somewhere, you should specify that. Otherwise, you can contact her and ask about purchasing a particular pattern.
Posted By: joyceaw4 Re: pattern request - 10/19/12 03:18 PM
Sorry if I did not make myself clear. I know about copyrights and I know how Teri feels about them. I was asking on be half of someone else. Sorry if I stepped on toes, I will be careful next time to word better.
Posted By: Georgia, AK Tatter Re: pattern request - 10/19/12 06:22 PM
Thanks for that timely reminder, Beberly.
Posted By: Georgia, AK Tatter Re: pattern request - 10/19/12 06:29 PM
Please visit: http://www.bellaonline.com/subjects/2585.asp
Over two dozen angel patterns are posted right here on BellaOnline.com

Teri Dusenbury shared her 1995 Angel pattern online a few years ago. It is a very simple pattern. She included with it a praying angel also very small. I do not remember the url off hand but I will look for it on the wayback machine. Email me at AKTATTER@aol.com for additional info.

Posted By: joyceaw4 Re: pattern request - 10/19/12 09:31 PM
I found the pattern for the little angel by Teri Dusenbury. I is a free pattern, I just Googled Teri Dusenbury little tatted angel pattern 1995,. Thanks Georgia for the help. Joyce
Posted By: Georgia, AK Tatter Re: pattern request - 10/19/12 10:51 PM
Great Joyce! Would you please post the link here and I will add it to the angel page also.
Posted By: Beverly-Crochet Editor Re: pattern request - 10/19/12 11:00 PM
I just copy/pasted "Teri Dusenbury little tatted angel pattern 1995" into Google and I didn't find the angel pattern as a free pattern anywhere. So, I hope she does post it here. I'd like to see which one is being talked about.
Posted By: joyceaw4 Re: pattern request - 10/20/12 12:00 AM
[PDF] ANGEL AND PRAYING ANGEL - ImageShack this is where you will find Teri Dusenbury's little tatted angels. Type in the entire thing, beginning with (PDF). Hope you all find it and enjoy, and again, I am very sorry if I stepped on toes today, just trying to help a friend. Joyceaw4
Posted By: Batty Tatter Re: pattern request - 11/20/12 10:45 PM
Here it is...so cute. http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/1340/tattingangelprayingmoti.pdf
Posted By: Georgia, AK Tatter Re: pattern request - 11/20/12 11:04 PM
Thanks for sharing the link to Teri's angel.
© BellaOnline Forums