BellaOnline
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor How do I suggest my FB fan page? - 01/22/11 10:12 PM
I'm working on my fan page....still. smile eek There is a link that says suggest page. I clicked on it thinking that it would bring up some of my FB friends to "suggest" my page to, all I get is a blank rectangle that takes up the page. I did it on my work computer, my laptop and my desktop - same thing. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a better way to "Suggest" my page to friends?
Posted By: BellaShorts Re: How do I suggest my FB fan page? - 01/22/11 10:53 PM
Lol Dianne, when I suggested my Writing Jobs site, I got one of my Facebook friends to like it, then suggest it to their friends - then you can do the same and ask different groups of your own friends to do the same!
Hi Dianne,

Do you already have a Facebook friends page, and some Facebook friends?

If so, then you probably came across a random Facebook glitch that caused the window not to load. Usually these things get cleared up and you can come back and try again later.

Normally, when you are on your Facebook "Like" (aka Fan) page you click on "suggest to friends" (just below your profile pic). It opens with a rectangle with all your Facebook friends listed, with thumbnails of their profile pics. Then you click on each one you want to make the suggestion to. The ones you selected are highlighted.

You can also write a personal message below the list before sending it out.

Cheers!
Originally Posted By: Sabira - Musician Editor
Hi Dianne,
Do you already have a Facebook friends page, and some Facebook friends?

Silly me! You are already one of my FB friends!

I looked for your "Like" page so I could "Like" it, but the only Dianne Walker I found at this time is a tap dancer. And it is one of those generic "Like" pages Facebook generates, derived from Wikipedia.

Cheers!
If you list it here, I'm sure of us on BellaOnline would be happy to "Like" you!
Dianne, I find it odd that your page does not have the "Suggest to friends" link. My pages do?? I just "shared" your page on my page - but I'd rather suggest it. Cuz then I know everyone saw it. Maybe it's in your settings?
© BellaOnline Forums