BellaOnline
One Christmas I had a baby doll and my brothers had big trucks. I cried with disappointment because I wanted a truck too! It was only because having a truck allowed me to play with my brothers... Silly me!
Spending it with my grandparents.

I am from Jamaica, West Indies and everyone (all generations) would meet at their home EVERY Christmas smile
Spending time with my grand parents was something I treasure in my heart too. Many family members joined us and it was all celebration for no reason at all, just being together!
I have many but my all time favorite has to be the year my son was born. We had lots of family in town and friends kept dropping by which actually made it easier for me to get some sleep for some reason and it helped me get my mind off the c-section pain too.

My parents who are super catholic were on their best behavior even though they totally didn't approve of my son's great grandmother (ex husband's grandma) and her life partner's relationship or their two little rat dogs. My in-laws were pretty mellow too which is totally not like them. They're usually crazed and yelling about everything. It was a great x-mas. Looking forward to this year!
When I was training in Ninpo in Japan. Watching "You only Live Twice" on the TV, and recognising all the locations from areas I had visited.
When mom said that we would not celebrate it anymore. I hate that time of year, when I was young I disliked it since back then people and stores at least waited until Remembrance Day was over before bothering everyone with it. Plus one of the rare positives of my parents is that they did not lie to me and my brother about santa being real.
© BellaOnline Forums