BellaOnline
My latest article discusses how YouTube has impacted the recording scene:

Women in Music YouTube article
Posted By: Jilly Re: How often do you use YouTube for music? - 10/11/10 10:58 PM
I use youtube for all music i don't own.
Me too Jilly. In fact, I just found an obscure Fleetwood Mac song there the other day. "Straight Back" sung by the rock goddess, Stevie Nicks laugh
Oh yes Kevin! I'm patiently waiting for my songs to be discovered by a big music exec LOL! laugh
Hey, if you have songs out there it may happen! wink
Posted By: Zekes Re: How often do you use YouTube for music? - 11/17/10 05:56 AM
A lot of times especially videos that has a lyrics on it.
Occasionally I will, if I can't find the song on limewire or Ares, but my kids do all the time. My youngest, who uses the computer in my room in evenings his dad goes to work, will watch the SAME youtube video over and over and over again. :-)
Although I love music on the tube, I'd like to find music on line.
Posted By: M o e Re: How often do you use YouTube for music? - 03/21/11 08:29 AM
I'm always looking up songs on youtube (nostalgic and the latest chart toppers).
Posted By: Linda19 Re: How often do you use YouTube for music? - 03/21/11 08:53 AM
I love Youtube for music. Especially when you get to see people like Deanne playing her own music on line. I love looking up old songs from my past, and I use it for belly dancing music to practice.
Posted By: webjuke Re: How often do you use YouTube for music? - 04/20/11 10:27 AM
Most Often i use You tube because its free of virus site... where video's can buffer in short while..
Posted By: webjuke Re: How often do you use YouTube for music? - 04/23/11 11:21 AM
When I want to have good quality of videos
I also like to use YouTube because sometimes I want to learn to play a certain song - and you can find the lessons on there laugh
Almost everytime I listen to music it is from there (that became like that a few years ago - i would say around 2008 - before that yes i was listening to a lot of music on that website but still would often just put on my cds).

Sadly that website is dying thanks to censorship!
SPOTIFY!
I was just listening to music on YouTube - one of my tween writers had recommended a group to me that I hadn't heard of.
© BellaOnline Forums