BellaOnline
Posted By: Marilyn Monroe - upcoming. - 07/13/10 08:23 PM
Hello everyone,

The upcoming article on my site is dedicated to Marilyn Monroe and her quotes which define her in person.

There were so many quotes which I read through about things she had said but I had to be selective in what I picked.

Do any of you have any quotes that you have found her to say that you find interesting or inspirational in some way?

-Amy
Posted By: Dianne W - Editor Re: Marilyn Monroe - upcoming. - 07/14/10 12:03 AM
My daughter loves Marilyn Monroe. She's got posters, calendars, books, lighters, shot glasses, glass tumblers, clothes, pocketbooks all with the MM image. I'm not really sure of the fixation, but I'm keeping an eye on it. She's not taking any of it to college with her, she's been packing it up all week.

I'm sure she will love your article!

Posted By: Re: Marilyn Monroe - upcoming. - 07/27/10 11:33 AM
It's interesting how people are so fixated on such a woman, I think it is to do with her individualistic nature and beauty that showed a woman with curves! I hope she enjoyed the article - the quotes to choose from were so wide, it was hard to narrow it down! Thanks again, Amy.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Marilyn Monroe - upcoming. - 10/27/16 07:57 PM
I'm trying to find myself. Sometimes it's not easy.

Success makes so many people hate you. I wish it wasn't that way. It would be wonderful to enjoy success without seeing envy in the eyes of those around you.

I don't mind making jokes, but I don't want to look like one.

You know, most people really don't know me.

It's all make believe, isn't it?
© BellaOnline Forums