BellaOnline
Posted By: Paula LeClaire Mother's Day Quotes - 04/13/09 04:04 PM
Okay, I get a little becleft around Mum's Day. Here are a few of my all time fave quotes on Mum:

"A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie." ~ Tenneva Jordan [author]

"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new." ~ Rajneesh

"You don't really understand human nature unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents every time around - and why his parents will always wave back." ~ William D. Tammeus

Isn't that last SO true?! And hilarious! How many times have you done that ... So share your fave Mum's Day quotes and sayings now!

PGL

Posted By: Lisa LowCarb Re: Mother's Day Quotes - 04/15/09 03:33 AM
LOL those are great quotes! I'm not sure, though, my mom would have cut off the tips of all the pie slices to make a new one smile
Posted By: GrannyH Re: Mother's Day Quotes - 04/28/09 03:58 AM
king Printed on a Mother's Day gift from my youngest son last Mother's day. He's 36 now so I'll be expecting something better this year.

'I smile because you are my mother;
I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it'

Yes, he takes after his father. GrannyH queen
Posted By: Paula LeClaire Re: Mother's Day Quotes - 05/26/09 11:12 PM

Granny H --

I have printed that out and tacked it above my computer monitor ... LOVE IT!

© BellaOnline Forums