BellaOnline
Posted By: Beth - Quotations Editor Favorite movie quotes - 09/01/15 11:53 PM
What are some of your favorite movie quotes?

One quote that we seem to say a lot in my family lately is "Nothing goes over my head. My reflexes are too fast, I would catch it", from Guardians of the Galaxy. This is Drax's response to Rocket's observations about metaphors going over Drax's head.

My all-time favorite movie quote is from The Wizard of Oz: "A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others".
Posted By: Lane - Today in History Re: Favorite movie quotes - 09/03/15 09:00 PM
I have too many favorite movie quotes to list or just choose one!

Definitely in the top ten is "I have a really bad feeling about this ..." and all its variations ("I have a bad feeling," "I got a bad feeling," etc.) from Star Wars. smile
Posted By: AmandaSt Re: Favorite movie quotes - 10/31/15 10:09 AM
I love the quote of Richard Bach (sorry it's not form a movie, but still..):
"There are no mistakes. The events we bring upon ourselves, no matter how unpleasant, are necessary in order to learn what we need to learn; whatever steps we take, they're necessary to reach the places we've chosen to go".
Posted By: jkovach Re: Favorite movie quotes - 12/01/15 06:42 PM
"You ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?"
-Joker (Jack Nicholson)
Batman
Posted By: Mona - Astronomy Re: Favorite movie quotes - 12/01/15 07:27 PM
"Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."
-Dorothy, The Wizard of Oz

When you're feeling way out of your depth.
Posted By: Nancy Roussy Re: Favorite movie quotes - 10/27/16 02:40 PM
It is not one of my favorite movie quote but in the movie The Crying Game the only thing I like about that movie is a quote, "Have you ever tried to pick up your teeth with broken fingers?".
© BellaOnline Forums